Saturday, September 10, 2011

Family Vacation 2011 Day 3

My goodness, I am having such a hard time with blogger lately that it is becoming such a task to blog. Day 3 of our San Francisco trip was amazing. We spent most of the day at Golden Gate Park. Golden Gate park is over 1000 acres large. There is so much to do there so I had to pick what I really wanted to see. We have such amazing pictures from this day that I really tried to narrow them down for this post. Ha. Here is the Lilli pad pond. We started out with exploring the Japanese Tea Garden. It was so beautiful.

William

Harrison


Lush gardens.



One of my favorite pictures but I really can't understand why the tourist was dead set on taking this picture crooked.




The boys





The boys and I on the bridge.

All three of my boys. Another pretty view.



Scott and William


Another amazing view.



Then we took a hike around Stoll Lake and
up to Strawberry Hill. This was taken at Stoll Lake.









This is at Strawberry Hill.











The guy is red in this picture had one goal- to get an awesome picture. Instead he fell in the water and got all wet.


Then we went to the Children's Quarters. Does it seem to be a theme that we rode the carousel almost every day?


Afterwards we took more public transportation (the boys favorite-ha) back to our hotel and we played in the pool.


Then took a trolley to Ghiradelli Square for dinner and ice cream.






The boys insisted we take a picture in front the "naked people fountain."



Ice cream brain freeze!

World famous Ghiradelli chocolate.

You got a little something on your face.


And that is Day 3 :)

No comments: