Friday, September 23, 2011

32

Yes I am 32. My birthday was fantastic and full of surprises. Scott surprised me the Friday before my birthday with a date night. We went wine tasting at Flemings. Then we headed to Malibu to Moonshadows. We had drinks on the patio while the sun was setting and the waves were splashing below us. It was very romantic. Then we moved into the restaurant for dinner. The room we were in hung over the ocean and the birds looked like luminaries on the water. The dinner was absolutely fabulous. I want to go back just for the spicy Hawaiin Ahi Tuna Tartare appetizer.

Then we took a stroll on the beach at midnight. It was amazing and very romantic. On Sunday (9/11), I woke up to a wonderful breakfast and then we went to church. Scott surprised me with a trip to the spa. So I went back to Blonde!


When I came home he made a wonderful dinner.


And the boys decorated the cake. It was delicious.


I was spoiled but my most favorite thing about my birthday was the book Scott made me. He made me a scrapbook about my life with my three favorite men written by him :) 32 isn't so bad! :)

No comments: