Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend update with the Archers

Friday morning William got his first filling. Again, do not like the dentist. The Nitrous Oxide did not change William's mood not even 1%. I don't think they even had it on. And they argued with William when he told them they were hurting him. And of-course they couldn't do both fillings in the same day. This way they can get another $272 out of me next time as well. I am seriously thinking of calling a pediatric dentist to see how much it would cost because I can't imagine without insurance it would cost much more.
William was a little trooper and I am very proud of him. Friday night we went to the Katy Perry concert. We had planned this for about 6 months. Of-course we got tickets in the Farmer's Luxury Suite at Nokia Theatre. Thursday I had the absolute worst migraine I have had in years. So by time Friday came around, my migraine was mostly gone but I felt so extremely sluggish from all the medication and my blood pressure was super low. So the thought of a concert wasn't very appealing. But I'm glad I stuck it out because it had to be the best concert I have ever been too. Katy Perry is super funny and a great entertainer. The show had a theme and the props were amazing. She is a huge risk taker and her back up dancers were awesome. If you know me well, you know I love back up dancers :) I'm very impressed by them. Sorry the picture is so dark!








Saturday was Miss Belle's 7th birthday. I cannot believe my furry baby is already 7 years old. She still acts 2. She is so full of energy. I took her on a long walk. Her is her first treat. The boys fells asleep early so we didn't get to have her party until Sunday.

Sunday we went to church and then when we came home, we took Belle on her favorite hike. She was in doggy heaven.


And the boys had so much fun too! Because we passed them...


And this little guy...



And she was so worn out afterwards.

The boys were so excited to give Belle her presents. They told me later on in the night that was their favorite part of the day. Harrison and William bought Belle the same exact present. I tried to talk them into different presents but they were both set on rubber chickens with swim trunks on.




And that is the weekend update. Happy Birthday my Miss Belle!



3 comments:

Kristen said...

Poor William in the dentist chair... he looks so nervous! That's awesome that he did so well anyway. We can't even get Brady to SIT in a dentists' chair.

Also, I have to say that Will and Brady are so much alike. Brady started a new school this summer (Cooper too), and he has had the hardest time adjusting. He still cries pretty much every morning at drop off, and it's been 2 1/2 months now! Will liking school now gives me a ton of hope!

Kubik Family said...

Ugh ya poor william..that is so crazy they don't do them all at once!

Sorry to hear you are still having the bad migraines...but thankfully u made it to the concert..glad she was good too! I really like her!

You are soo cute and good about celebrating Belle's bday...what a fun day for her and the kids!

Jess said...

Hey I won't go into our issues with the dentist and Roxy's teeth but I will tell you that I bought a book called Cure Tooth Decay from Amazon. Really amazing information from dentists back in like the 40's that had their research poopooed on because it didn't line up with the drilling and filling money machine dentistry is today.
It will probably be easier for you to find some of the things it talks about like raw milk, which the govt. is now raiding the farms, I'm sure you have heard of that. Our closest raw milk farm is 30 mins away.
Anyway, good reading.