Thursday, July 21, 2011

What happens at Saddle Ranch....

When six adults go out for the night....



We do it up right.



Making friends with Saddle Ranch Manager.




Who, in turn, gave us VIP treatment the entire night. Everything we did was basically free. We even got a $250 VIP table at the dance floor. But not without a little embarrassment. This is him introducing Scott to the ENTIRE establishment!




Have you watched Saddle Ranch on VH1? Well I really haven't. This guy is one of the main cast members.





We all rode the bull but I have to laugh about this one. Do you notice anything wrong with this picture? This is Shawn and her attempt to ride the bull. (She didn't know she got on backwards).



Shawn, Chris and me.




The rest of the many pictures are like the reel at the end of "The Hangover" movie. Now since I was a D.D, I had just as much fun with the pictures and messing with them but I will save them the embarrassment. But seeing that Scott doesn't know how to use our blog, I'm not too shy to at-least post the video of him riding the bull.








1 comment:

Martha said...

Looks like such a fun night out!!