Monday, May 9, 2011

A Great Weekend

This weekend was so fun and nice. Friday I spent the day with the boys. We went shopping and had lunch together at Chipotle. I have to say I have always loved Chipotle and I loved the "off menu" for sides and kids meals. Now they actually added a kids menu to their menu and it is amazing! You get a large Chocolate milk (or whatever else), main dish like a taco, beans, rice and chips all for $2.95!!! I love that place. Later that night, we went to the park to play. I have to post on my Miss Belle. Her best friend, Hemi, meets us there most nights. They run and play forever and nobody can hardly believe Belle is almost 7 years old because she has so much energy and has never grown out of the lab "puppy phase." I know it looks like they are hurting each other and biting but they aren't. They are having a great time. They do this every night.





So cute!

Saturday morning was the boys first day of T-ball. Of-course William was so excited to go but when he realized other kids were going to be there, he shut down and wouldn't participate. Harrison , on the other hand, had a great time. Running bases...







And batting practice. My little left handy!


Saturday night, Scott and I went out to celebrate our wedding anniversary (May 8th also fell on Mother's Day this year). We went out on a dinner cruise out of Marina Del Ray. It was really fun and they had dancing on the yacht.


Sunday we went to church and then the boys took me out to lunch at Old Susana Cafe by our house.


Afterwards we went to the old Santa Susana Train depot and museum across the street. The boys loved looking at the models.


And posing with the mannequins.

Petting the fake dog.





They have this huge town inside with trains. This is a model of the train station we were in.


Then we went to the park again to play last night.




It was a great weekend. I have to much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful husband of 7 years (10 years together). I am a mom to two beautiful boys. I have a fantastic Mother-in-law. And of-course, I have the best mom to have raised me. I am very fortunate!

No comments: