Monday, May 30, 2011

A Six Flags kind of day!

Things have been so busy lately. My friend Shawn and I decided to take some time for quality family play. So last Thursday, we took the kids out of school an hour early and headed over to Six Flags for some fun. We even closed down the park! Here is William with Nicholas. William on the roller coaster. There were no lines so him and Nicki kept running to get back into line. This was their favorite ride.

I also learned that we could ride the log jammer. It's the water ride with two big drops. The boys absolutely loved it. I would scream on the drops and Harrison would laugh. I told him, "Harry, will you scream with me? This is one time you are aloud to scream as loud as you want." He thought I was funny.


Miss Shawn with Harrison.


Michael and Harrison.



The boys fell asleep as we were leaving the parking lot. They fell asleep by 7pm and slept through the entire night until 6:30 the next morning!!!!

No comments: