Saturday, July 5, 2008

Welcome home

This past week has been crazy busy. We left for California Monday night and reached our destination on Tuesday. Our new home sweet home of Simi Valley, CA. The drive went well. I am so upset I didn't get a picture of Will and Belle. My camera was out of reach. Belle fell asleep on Will's lap and Will fell asleep with his head on Belle's head while holding Harrison's hand. It was the sweetest moment ever.
I wish I could say we have gone to the beach or Disneyland or something fun. Nothing to report of that nature. We have been cleaning and painting this whole time. The movers arrive tomorrow morning with our belongings so the craziness is just beginning. I seriously don't know how we are going to fit our stuff in this house. And that is after selling some furniture and sending some to Missouri. We haven't taken any new pictures so hopefully our next post will be more interesting than this one. I just wanted to let you all know we made it safely :)

2 comments:

Alix Bryant said...

Glad you made it safely, we sure miss you guys!

Kate said...

I've been thinking about you guys--good to know you got there safe :) Good luck as you begin your next adventure!