Sunday, July 27, 2008

My baby is 6 months old!

I can't believe my baby Harrison is already 6 months old. Time really does fly by before you know it. Just like we did with Will's first half birthday, we celebrated Harrison's on Sunday. I think we enjoyed it more than Harrison since we ate cake and ice cream. I did let Harrison try a little bite but he was much more interested in the wrapping paper on the presents more than anything. He is growing so fast.
We took the boys and Miss Belle to the park to play earlier in the day. William thought it was really funny to run as fast as he could and then fall face first into the grass. I would think that he would get hurt but he just kept falling and laughing really hard.

Like I said, I think we enjoyed Harrison's cake and ice cream more than him- check out Will licking his bowl. He is definitely an Archer when it comes to sweets.


























2 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE the picture of Will running so fast! So adorable :)

Martha said...

Happy 6 month birthday Harrison! Sorry to hear you're losing some sleep also, I feel your pain! It's rough. Braden used to have nightmares sometimes but he hasn't in awhile. He wouldn't even let us comfort him sometimes, it was like he wasn't even awake.