Monday, February 13, 2012

Harry’s 4th Birthday

So I am a bit behind on blogging.  Harry turned 4 on January 27th.  Isn’t he the cutest?!!!

Disneyland 136

Gramma and Grandpa Archer were in town for his birthday and besides taking us to Disneyland earlier in the week (post to follow), they asked Harry what he wanted to do for his birthday.  If you ever ask Harry what he wants to do, it is always, “chunk in cheeze its!” (ChuckECheese) 

 Disneyland 139 Disneyland 140 Harry’s favorite game (air hockey)Disneyland 145 Disneyland 146 Disneyland 147 Disneyland 150

Harry requested a Mickey Mouse themed birthday party and hot dogs for dinner.  Yum! 

Disneyland 159 Disneyland 166 Disneyland 168

This was my first attempt at a Mickey cake and it turned out better than I thought I could do-lol.  He was super excited and happy.  Disneyland 172A miniature air hockey table! Disneyland 183

Harrison is so incredibly cuddly. I can’t believe my little baby is already 4 years old.  He is so sweet and loves to take care of Will and Miss Belle.  He is often thinking about others.  He love Mickey, toy guns, board games and puzzles.  We are blessed! 

No comments: