Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Missing Missouri

In case you were wondering what an excavator was.... William was just thrilled that you can see his favorite type of tractor on the side of the road all throughout Missouri. In fact, he got to see a lot of tractors, fields of hay,
Cattle,
And horses.
On our last day in Missouri, we had to make a stop at Lambert's, Home of Throwed Rolls.
And they in fact, throw the rolls.
If you are hungry and have never visited Lamberts, this is a must stop in Ozark or Sikeston, Missouri. Afterwards, we stopped at Bass Pro Shops. They have it nicely decorated for Christmas.
The boys got to play with a lot of trains and race cars. And you can see how Harrison feels about being on the back of the quad with William as the driver :)



This has got to be my favorite sequence of pictures (the next three). I can only imagine what he is thinking.
"Ah a race car. " "Nobody will notice if I just slip under the rope."
"That is what a real race car tire feels like."
I guess Harrison was eager to get home because he was insistent on helping with the luggage at the airport.
And William was very relaxed for the flight home.
I think this is my last Missouri post. I hope you enjoyed all the posts. We definitely enjoyed the trip. Missouri will always be "home" to us.

No comments: