Monday, October 11, 2010

Date nights

Well it's a little hard with me working nights and Scott working days. We really only see each other on the weekends now. Last Saturday, we had a date night in. We made fondue and played games outside. It was nice just to have that quality time together after the boys went to bed. This past Saturday we went out to Hollywood with some friends. One of the girls that works for me at BAC, Kisha Simone, is an aspiring singer and actress. She actually has been in a few films and has record labels looking at her. It was nice to get out and see her perform. We are definitely getting old though because I don't remember the last time we were out that late. We didn't get home until 2am. And I even made the comment, "I wish it weren't so loud in here." Ha! After the show, we went to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. I have a wish list of things I want to do while we live in California and I can check that one off.
It's actually quite comical. There is a bouncer outside Roscoe's and a rope and everything.

No comments: