Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pictures at the Park

I thought it would be fun to take pictures in the park this morning with the boys dressed up in their new sweaters. My window of opportunity was really small to try to get the perfect picture seeing it was 80 degrees and William just wanted to run around. Once he gets sweaty, his scares from his burn start to show. So I thought I would get a picture right away but one minute into sitting the boys and Belle down, Harrison threw up all over himself (he was eating the grass and leaves)!





This was probably my favorite picture of the morning.

We ended up playing instead and we were all ok with that.

















1 comment:

Kate said...

Jymme-Lyn! You are an excellent photographer! I mean, sure, your subjects are so cute it would be hard to get a bad shot, but these photos are great!