Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting Closer

My Three boys! Aren't they so cute?! Scott came home to visit this weekend. It was so nice having him here but even worse saying good-bye again. It gets harder each time we have to drop him off at the airport. The whole time he was walking in, William was pointing and saying, "Dadda." He was definitely a daddy's boy this weekend. He wouldn't leave Scott's side. We had a nice time taking the boys to the pool and going the Bryant's house for dinner one night.

This process has been anything but easy on us. Only one more week in Utah and we will finally be together as a family again. I know most people don't look forward to the packing and moving part but all I can think about is the next time we pick Scott up at the airport, we will finally be whole again.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cute picture! I'm glad that the move is coming up! I know it's been a hard few weeks with Scott away. I need to email you, so I'm going to do that soon... just wanted to say thanks for the package in the mail! Brady loves it!