Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Dadda's" picture

William has family pictures on his changing table. I put Scott's picture up there a couple weeks ago. Last night, he took it down. He carried it around everywhere talking to him. He showed him his toys and danced for him :) He gave him kisses too. This morning he took it down again to kiss his dadda. Then he took it over to Harrison and said, "look dadda." It was so cute!!!!
On another note, I took William and Harrison to Discovery Gateway on Monday. I wish I would have gone sooner because there was so much to do there. They had a little water park, a farm area, market, play house, helicopter on the roof, science area, etc. William met his friend Jack there and they had a great time.
Harrison wasn't left out. There was even an area for him to play.

1 comment:

Martha said...

William with his daddy's picture is SO cute!! I bet Scott loves that. :) I'm so glad that your family will be back together soon!