Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Community Bible Study Children’s Ministry Spring Sing

Being unemployed for two months has been stressful.  BUT there have been some quality advantages.  I have been able to drop the boys off for school and be the first to pick them up.  I have gotten to play sports in the yard with them and enjoy the beautiful weather.  I have been blessed to be able to help in William’s classroom and go on field trips with him.  Harry and I get quality time together since he is not in full time daycare.  And Harry and I returned to Community Bible Study on Wednesdays.  I have missed these women.  They are wonderful.  These are the same rocks that prayed for me when we didn’t know what was wrong with my heart and there was so much stress and scariness in that.  They are the same women that prayed for my mom when she had colon cancer and when my dad had a massive heart attack.  And they are praying for our family now.  We don’t have any family here but we do have a great support system.  I absolutely LOVE learning about God with them and building a foundation of lifelong friendships with these beautiful women.  And best of all, there is a children’s ministry.  I love  when Harry tells me all about God.  But today was especially great.  He is coming out of his shyness in crowds.  Today was the Spring sing.  Harrison was awesome.  He sang loud and participated in the whole thing.  And if you look at all of the pictures, you will find that towards then end, he was the only child singing.  I am blessed.  And at the end, he blew me and kiss and said, “that’s my favorite song mommy!”  Like nobody else was around.  All he cared was that I was in the front row watching.  I love that little guy!

cbs 451 cbs 456 cbs 457 cbs 458 cbs 459 cbs 460 cbs 462

No comments: