Thursday, October 6, 2011

Clones

When I was little I remember people always telling me I looked like my dad. Every once in a while people would say I looked like my mom. But mainly I followed the "Payne" gene. When I died my hair dark a few months back and took a picture, I thought, "OMG, I look like my mom." Well I am blond again and I haven't thought about it since. Then the other night I found this picture. I think I was probably One or two years old and my mom 34 (correct me if I am wrong Mom). I was completely stunned. If it wasn't a Polaroid, I would think it was a picture of myself. From the smile to the nose and eyes, I feel like her clone! Now I know what I would look like with black hair :) Even cuter, I have to admit I was an adorable kid. lol But does anyone look like me? If I weren't wearing a dress in that picture, I swear it is Harrison. So I guess we are all clones of our parents :)

3 comments:

Martha said...

Wow. That is amazing how much you look like your mom in that picture! And I agree... you look like Harrison! Now I want to dig up old pictures of my parents...

Kristen said...

Yes and yes! You look like your mom and Harrison looks like you! How fun!

Kubik Family said...

WOW that is amazing..you do look just like your mom and Harrison just like u! Too cute!