Thursday, May 15, 2008

So Excited!!!!

Scott didn't plan on coming home until Memorial Day weekend BUT he is now coming home late tomorrow night. He will only be here about 36 hours but I will take all I can get :) He has only been gone a week and a half but it feels like an eternity. This past week has been so emotional and it is hard to imagine another 47 days to go until we live together again. Right now, I feel broken. I know this time is going to be hard and hopefully it gets easier with time. I know it sounds corny but he is my soulmate and I miss being with him and seeing him every day. I can tell that William misses him because he keeps asking for him. Every time the phone rings, he asks for dadda. Last night at 4am, he woke up crying asking for "dadda." So...we will celebrate our anniversary, Mother's day and Scott's birthday this weekend since we were apart for all 3 :) I am so excited to see him and for the boys to see him:)

No comments: