Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Enjoy the weather while it lasts





For those of you wondering, the first picture (yellow background) is of William at 3.5 weeks old and the second (purple background) is of Harrison at 5 weeks old. It amazes me how much they look alike. I can certainly dress them up as twins once Harrison gets bigger :)
We have had a fun week. It has been nice outside so we have enjoyed playing outside and taking some walks. We have a new stroller and boy is it a monster. I am so used to the single stroller that this new one seems so huge. I have attached some pictures so you can see the boys in action. William is still in love with his brother. He gives him hugs and kisses all of the time. Harrison gets more kisses than Scott and I do. I hope it stays this way but I am sure the rivalry stage will come as soon as Harrison can steal William's toys.
William is in a screaming stage right now and I do NOT like it. his screams are so high pitched it hurts your ears. And he has mommy tied right around his little finger. As soon as I tell him no or to stop, he leans in to give me a kiss. The kid is smart.
I am no longer a blonde. It is hard to imagine since that is all I have ever been. My hair is now an auburn with strawberry blonde highlights. It is hard to get used to but I think I will go back to blonde this summer. I attached a picture of William sliding and you can kind of see the color in that picture. I also caught a picture this morning of Harrison smiling.

No comments: